What we collect
We collect the following information about you:
- Name and contact information including main contact, email address and AWC/FAC/SGC details.
- Financial information such as VAT Registration.
Why we need this information
This information is collected to ensure that the correct permissions are held to process firearm purchases and transfers as required by law. We do not share this information with third parties other than the appropriate firearms authorities.
How this information is stored
We do not keep any customer details on a cloud storage system, our data bases are all password protected and paper copies are stored in locked cabinets.
How long we keep these details for
We will only keep your details for as long as needed for both accounting and legal requirements.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed.
- A copy of the personal data.
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.